[Teaser] SisterHood of Hip-Hop Premieres! Aug 12th on Oxygen

Once again it's on! Tomorrow Oxygen debuts my newest guilty pleasure "Sisterhood of Hip-Hop". Executive produced by T.I "Sisterhood of Hip-Hop"is set to be the next big thing in Reality TV. The sneak preview is a perfect teaser of what we can expect from these 5 aspiring Female Emcees. I already have my favorites but think Nyemiah, Bia and Siya will be the breakout Stars. I can't front I'm geeked. Not because it's hip-hop oriented but because we need more females reppin' the culture. Back in the day we had Queen Latifah, MC Lyte and Monie Love at the same damn time.  Now it seems only one or two female emcees can top the charts. Check your local listings and make sure you support this show! Let's just hope they keep Hip-Hop. Follow +Nyemiah Supreme , @BiaBrokeMyHeart@SIYA,  @BRiANNAtheYRB @DiamondAtl

Dj Nia Boom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Web Presence on the Right Track. .Com's for just $7.99!