[Video] Sol Village at SOB's - Justo Ontario, Issa, Ressa Renee


A performance so captivating I HAD to stop what I was doin and capture the moment.  I was in the back of the club waiting for Antonique Smith to come out when I heard Justo Ontario on stage. I was just going to get a couple clips but I couldn't stop... Like honestly his voice radiated throughout the entire venue and I was literally summoned lol. It's rare you find artists with such substance, but these last couple weeks I have been blessed...and I'm excited to not only hear, but experience what these talented and true artists have in store. Special thanks to Justo and Ressa Renee, Sob's and Sol Village #SupportTheReal #NiaBoom #NYC 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Web Presence on the Right Track. .Com's for just $7.99!