Lloyd "Tru" [Official Video]



Lloyd is back and that makes me happy. I like Lloyd he just has this beautiful vibe about him and he is as transparent than he's ever been which I always appreciate in an artist. As a matter of fact I think it's necessary. Now I don't know him personally but since he's been out of the spotlight he has been going through a lot; from losing a child to battle addiction but he has not given up. #Respect Recently learning to play guitar, Lloyd's talent is undeniable no matter what the circumstances you cant deny his talent, passion and pure heart he puts in his art. The lyrics to this are therapeutic and I think something we can all relate to "This is me, please accept me for who I am and please accept me for what I do because theres no me without you" #Tru - Nia Boom #Subscribe #Comment #Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Web Presence on the Right Track. .Com's for just $7.99!