The Real Babymamas of Richmond


Brace yourself for The Real Baby Mamas of Richmond, VA has hopped into the reality show game” The show features a group of single mother’s in Richmond, Virginia who reveal the single mother lifestyle in a TV show similar to what you see on VH1.After I laughed for the first 3 mins I realized I couldn't stop watching it. I understand what they are "trying" to do and I respect it but Really? Baby Mama... Many people have criticized the show saying that it perpetuates stereotypes and hurts the African American community. I agree but also think they showed initiative and you can't deny that they achieved what they set out to do, It's on my Blog! ... Each of the women have between 2 and 9 children. The show airs locally in Richmond and on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Web Presence on the Right Track. .Com's for just $7.99!